This is the introductory course to the OLP series. It will teach you how to organize like a pro and stop the cycle of disorganization in your space.
This Course is for You If:
- You feel you organize your home only to have to redo it a month later
- You know you need to make a change, but you don't know where to start
- You are a busy working mom who is overwhelmed by the constant state of your home
- You are normally late or missing items when you leave the house
- You have tried a number of organizational tools and nothing seems to work
- You are frustrated with the state of your home and need some help
- You feel inadequate when it comes to knowing how to properly maintain your home
- You feel that you waste money buying things because you can't find them in your home
What You Will Learn:
- How to develop unique organic systems in your space that work for you and your family
- How to develop a place for everything in your home so everyone can find what they need when they need it
- How to develop a system that everyone can help maintain
- How to gain valuable time back in your life
Dana LaRieal Morales
Organization, Project Management and Process Improvement Queen
About the instructor
I am an unapologetic Christian, daughter, wife, mother, volunteer, employee and business owner. I understand the frustrations and complications a busy life can bring and work with Clients to develop organic systems built off of what you are naturally doing.
I have been planning and organizing for a corporate law firm for over 15 years and now I am bringing that knowledge and those skills to you!
I'm a great listener and love to help people, so let me show you how to organize your life, so you can focus on being happy!
Dana LaRieal Morales, PMP